"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Monday, March 15, 2010

i love my friends

apparently, i am in a list-making mood these days....
i am so grateful for the friends i have in my life. some of them are new, some are old (in length of time we've been friends, not in age...although if the shoe fits....). some are related to me and some just should've been. some i see often, and some i wish i could spend more time with.
they all make me laugh and help me remember who i am and why my life is good.

here's why... (and you know who you are)
1.   they have "name the wound vac" contests
2.   they play office uno (which is way better than regular uno, just so you know...)
3.   they impersonate dogs
4.   they buy my breakfast/lunch/dinner when i "forget" my wallet
5.   they let me cry on their couches, their shoulders, in their cars, on the phone...i cry a lot
6.   they make me run, regardless of my heart rate
7.   they tell me when i am being a biatch
8.   they make fun of the way i walk, talk, and drive
9.   they don't judge me
10. they have sick senses of humor at 3 o'clock in the morning
11. they make me feel less dramatic
12. they forgive me
13. they text me inappropriately during meetings
14. they enjoy my poetry
15. they let me borrow books
16. they listen to stories about my dogs and act interested
17. they eat comfort food with me so i don't feel so badly about eating comfort food
18. they play with my hair
19. they pick the restaurant when i don't want to
20. they call me in the middle of the night with stories too funny to wait until morning

my friends are the best on the planet. i love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment