"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

best day ever

tuesday, august 16th, my little boy finally let me feel him kick! i can't even describe how amazing that moment was. i just got really still so i could feel as much as possible and laughed and cried. God does a lot of things in this world that don't always make sense to me; there are things that He has for us that i can't always see the beauty in. this one, i get. such a simple thing...but a life-changing moment for me. i looked up and said, "oh, that's a good one, Lord!" as i was laughing. i know He has been looking forward to me experiencing this for all of my life; He knew the day it was going to happen. i think of it like a present He's had for me that i finally got to open. and it's something i've always wanted. the perfect gift. further proof of the miracle He continues to work in my life and in my body...i am so very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment