"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the snoogle

i have the most amazing husband. he bought me a snoogle.

"a what?" you say? a snoogle! according to the package, it's the "mother of all pregnancy pillows" and i couldn't agree more. it's kind of a cross between a friendly snake, a fluffy pillow, and a giant letter "c", all rolled into one fantastic package. he surprised me with it yesterday. i think perhaps i am keeping him awake at night with all my tossing and turning and getting up and down to pee, get something to drink, have a snack, see how much longer i have to sleep before my alarm goes off, make the feeling come back into my numb arms, etc. oh, and apparently i am a more noisy breather now that i used to be.

so perhaps the snoogle was for his own sanity....hmmm....nope, i think it was for me. it fits perfectly under my every-growing belly and makes me feel like i am sleeping in a not-too-tight cocoon. the dogs even like it; rookie "snoogled" right up to the back of it and i even caught tucker making a little nest in the middle of it.

it's pretty great. and it wasn't cheap, but i think it was worth the moolah. now, maybe i need to invest in some earplugs for him, some breathe-right strips for me, and a mini-fridge to keep in the bedroom....yes....that sounds about right!

No comments:

Post a Comment