"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Thursday, November 24, 2011

looking back

i have been reading some of my first few posts. it's funny looking back, knowing where i was emotionally at the time, watching the transition. i can see where i started this blog just for fun, how God started working in my life, and how writing became an outlet for me to express my feelings. i talk about my sadness. i talk about the things He teaches me. i talk about my husband and family. and gradually, as i read through the months, i can see how He worked His perfect plan. there are months i didn't write much; i remember being in such a dark place that i couldn't even bear to try to put words to the emotions. there are other times i write about "fluff", the silly parts of life that make me laugh. i think part of this was me trying to cope, some of it is just happiness, and a little bit of it was me avoiding the lessons God had for me. and then there are the lengthy posts, the ones where God showed me a part of Himself and His love for me that i had never seen before...i was so taken that i couldn't stop writing. all of it is just a reflection of me and what God is doing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment