"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

my favorite christmas gifts

i had so much fun this christmas with my family and friends! i got lots of great presents, but these are my top five favorites (in no particular order):

#1: glitter crayons and a puppy dog coloring book
#2: my towel and eyelet apron handmade by my sister-in-law tara
#3: the three-volume set of Character Sketches books from my fab mom-in-law
#4: the westie mobile pieces and baby blanket my sweet mother made
#5: grizzly-bear slippers from my hubbie (which is in no way indicative of me being grouchy or a grizzly bear...)

i also really love the "holiday citation" notepad (which i have used multiple times), the warm and fuzzy socks and pj's, and all the great gift cards i get to spend!
presents are great, to give and to get, and i can't wait 'til next year! p.s. my birthday's coming up in march...

No comments:

Post a Comment