"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Monday, February 28, 2011

happy monday to me

six loads of laundry: done and put away
groceries: bought and dinner made (chicken and veggie fried rice...yummo!!)
lemon tartlets: made and they are delicious
spinach ranch pinwheels: made and also very delicious (the two westies agree)
shower: now mildew free
sinks: clean and shiny
toilets: sparkling
rugs: free of fur
phone calls my husband requested i make today: done and i took notes
baby shower gift: super cute, wrapped, and in the car
dishes: clean and put away
trash: taken out (i even bought new trash bags)
bed: made (and i never make the bed!)

granted...my hair is still in a knot on top of my head (even higher up than usual), but all in all, i think i kicked monday in the teeth. go me. now let's see if i can get the hubster to rub my feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment