"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

rumbly in my tumbly


i feel like i am in a version of the book "Are You My Mother?" it's a cute little story. some little animal asks all the mama animals if they are his mother until he finds his real mother.

my version involves food and my question is not "are you my mother?" but rather, "will you make me nauseous?" overwhelmingly, the answer has been "yes". don't get me wrong...nausea means things are still going well, so while i lay on the couch moaning and groaning, i am thanking God for the rumbling queasiness in my tummy. however, i am still trying to find something to eat that won't make me nauseous! so far, the closest i can find to perfection is a peanut butter sandwhich and panera bread's chicken noodle soup. may God bless JIF and panera.

all this nausea is confirmation of the healthy fast little heartbeat we got to hear last week. i would be nauseous for the rest of my life just to sit and listen to that heartbeat. jeremy and i were speechless and completely amazed. in his words, "we will never forget that day".

so, while i do plan to stay away from mexican and italian meals (soooo not my friends...i feel betrayed!), i will embrace this blessing. and i would buy stock in panera if i were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment