"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

craftorama


i am fairly pleased with myself. i have decided to make some christmas presents this year (prepare yourselves, my dear friends and family). i am also making our christmas cards. don't look now, but i might be crafty! i spent several hours last night getting all of my "ingredients" together (yarn, cardstock, the crafter's must-have corner rounder, markers, glue, needle-nose pliers...). if you happen to drive by my house and look in the window you will see our dining room table piled high with all my craft-crap (for those of you who are not stalkers, here is a photo so that you may be accurate in your judgement of me).



additionally, i have spent about half the amount of money i typically spend for christmas gifts!! i deserve a medal or something...maybe i will make myself one...everything will have my trademark "made by miller" woodchip. oh! i am so clever (they were cheap...i can use a magic marker...it was a good combo)!! i will leave you to imagine all the great things i might be creating. and believe me...they will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment