"I don't need to see everything...just more of You"

Sunday, June 26, 2011

wanted: one small zipper



until recently, we've been fortunate enough to get ultrasounds every two weeks. my last one was two weeks ago and i'm not scheduled for another one for 4-6 weeks. it's killing me!

every time i post about what's going on in my oven, i want to open the oven door and check to make sure everything's cookin' alright! i have a solution to my problem...i just need a zipper. it can be a small one. just something big enough for me to unzip my belly, have a quick look in the oven, say hi, ask a few questions (primarily, "are you ok?" and "are you a boy or a girl?"), and then zip back up. i don't think that's too much to ask...

mommy loves you little one! if you could start working on a zipper for me, that'd be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment